- A nonpartisan view of Religion's impact on Law and Society. Civil debate is encouraged.
- CSLR's Wheeler Receives Emory Award of Distinction March 27, 2015
- Goldfeder Weighs In on Georgia Religious Liberty Bill January 23, 2015
- Witte Directs New Law and Christianity Book Series January 23, 2015
- Beyond Belief January 5, 2015
- Jerusalem terror attack 'strikes at soul' of Jews worldwide November 19, 2014
- Church: Mormon founder Joseph Smith wed 40 wives November 11, 2014
Topicsabortion ACLJ atheist birth control catholic Catholic Charities catholic hospitals Christian Constitution contraception criminal criminal law democrat establishment clause evangelical federal court first amendment gay marriage God homicide Jesus marriage Mormon murder New York obama ObamaCare parochial schools Paul Ryan Pew Forum planned parenthood political campaign presidential election pro-choice pro-life public education public school religion Republican Roe v. Wade Romney secular supreme court Tea Party Uncategorized