- A nonpartisan view of Religion's impact on Law and Society. Civil debate is encouraged.
- Rafael Domingo Osle on Catalan independence (en Espanol) September 15, 2014
- David R. Blumenthal: Resistance As Happiness September 15, 2014
- Abdullahi Ahmed An-Na'im: Human rights and its inherent liberal relativism August 26, 2014
- 4 myths about mindfulness meditation September 14, 2014
- How Christians should respond to domestic violence September 10, 2014
- 5 ways America changed God September 6, 2014
Topicsabortion ACLJ atheist birth control catholic Catholic Charities catholic hospitals Christian Constitution contraception criminal criminal law democrat establishment clause evangelical federal court first amendment gay marriage God homicide Jesus marriage Mormon murder New York obama ObamaCare parochial schools Paul Ryan Pew Forum planned parenthood political campaign presidential election pro-choice pro-life public education public school religion Republican Roe v. Wade Romney secular supreme court Tea Party Uncategorized